This Site is offered and available to users in the United States who are 14 years of age or older. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you meet the foregoing eligibility requirement. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Site.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up to date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP: Transmission of the information contained on the Site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship between you and Calixto Advisors. The Site contains information on legal issues and is not a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction. The Firm expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of the Site.
USE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS: Calixto Advisors practices law only in jurisdictions in which the Firm is properly authorized to do so. The Firm does not seek to represent anyone in any jurisdiction where the Site does not comply or is in any way inconsistent with the rules governing communication of legal services in a particular state. The Firm is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where the materials do not comply with State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication.
The text and images on the Site are for the personal, non-commercial use of the public. All content, data, logos, and trademarks, including without limitation the names CALIXTO ADVISERS, CALIXTOLAW, LAW OFFICES OF PAULO CALIXTO PLLC, and all other intellectual property used on this Site, are subject to the copyright and/or trademark laws of the United States and, except where noted otherwise, are the exclusive property of the Firm. Commercial use, electronic re-publication, or print publication of text, logos, images, or other content is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the Firm.
Requests for permission to use Firm names or logos, or the Content on the Site, should be sent to: Info@calixtoadvisors.com.
The Firm respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that our Site infringes your intellectual property, please contact us at: Info@calixtoadvisors.com.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Firm; a Firm Partner, employee, or representative; another user; or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Site or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Your Privacy Rights
You SHOULD NOT send confidential information or information that you regard as privileged to the Firm until you have received written acceptance from Calixto Advisors of any legal services you may request. The content of any correspondence you send via the internet will not be considered confidential unless you have received such written confirmation.
Warranty & Disclaimer
THE CONTENT, SERVICES, INFORMATION, AND ACCESS TO THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE FIRM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE IN TERMS OF ITS QUALITY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE FIRM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY PART OF THE SITE WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE AND ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, CONTINUOUS, OR ERROR-FREE. THE FIRM ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Links to Other Sites
The Firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked website that may be contained on our Site, any link contained in a linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites.
In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portion hereof shall remain in full force and effect and such a provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to effect the intent of the parties and shall be reformed to the extent necessary to make such provisions valid and enforceable.
This Site is controlled by the Firm, which is headquartered in the State of Texas, United States of America. It can be accessed from all 50 states as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Texas, by accessing this Site, both you and the Firm agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to conflicts of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to use of this Site or the information contained herein. You and the Firm also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of state and federal courts residing in Dallas County, Texas and waive any jurisdictional or venue defenses otherwise available. The Firm makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. If you are located anywhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect, including personal information, will be transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States. By using the Site or providing us with any information, you consent to the transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States.
STATEMENT IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TEXAS RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT: Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed on this Site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and are not certified as specialists in any practice area by the Texas Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization.
The Dallas office of Calixto Advisors is the office primarily responsible for the content of this Site. Please direct any questions about this Site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: February 15, 2021